Success! Re: My Annual VM-building post (MacOS)

Josh Gargus schwa at fastmail.us
Thu Nov 10 17:43:25 UTC 2005

Huzzah for perseverence!

The auto-updated XCode project wasn't quite right; I had to make the
following tweaks:
	- switch to use gcc-4.0
	- add -fPIC to cflags (apparently necessary with -fast)
	- turn off zerolink

The updated project file is 171KB, so I won't spam the whole list
with it.  John McIntosh, it's coming your way.

Thanks,
Josh