Still problems!Re: (newbee) Problem with PluggableListMorph

Marcus Pedersén marcus.pedersen at comhem.se
Thu Nov 10 20:36:23 UTC 2005

After I have changed the list in my PluggableListMorph with pLM list:
newList.
I sent the message changed to my PluggableListMorph, to my SystemWindow, to
my Morph ( not all in once) and what happens is that the list in my
PluggableListMorph is updated with the missing item and the GUI remains the
same. I want it the oposite way.
Please help!
Marcus