Still problems!Re: (newbee) Problem with PluggableListMorph

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Thu Nov 10 22:23:49 UTC 2005

Hello Marcus,

MP> After I have changed the list in my PluggableListMorph with pLM list:
MP> newList.
MP> I sent the message changed to my PluggableListMorph, to my SystemWindow, to

if I understand this correctly, sending changed isn't enough, you need
to send changed: anAspect

a copy from my code:
MyDataset>>prüferNamen: aCollection
prüferNamen: aCollection
        prüferNamen := aCollection.
        ^ self changed: #list.

prüferNamen is the list of strings which is displayed in the
PluggableListMorph. The symbol #list is the method of the set of data
which the PLM is plugged into.

it's just:
MyDataset>>list
   ^self prüferNamen.

In general: are you aware of the project PluggableMorphsDemo.pr?
I only dealt twice with the PLM and always loaded this project to
figure out what to do. For me its very helpful, also with
PluggableButtonMorph and PluggableTextMorph.

hth,

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net