Versioning changes to pre-existing classes with Monticello

Simon Kirk Simon.Kirk at pinesoft.co.uk
Fri Nov 11 13:55:54 UTC 2005

Hi Bert - thanks for the answer, I kind of understand it. However I'm
very much a Squeak newbie, so I'm a bit confused as to how the
SharedPool system works. I can see the FFIConstants as an example, but I
haven't got a clue about what kind of standards to adhere to, how to set
the new constants pool up, etc. Is there any kind of documentation you
can point me towards to read up on this?

Thanks,