IBM se molesta en Seaside ?

Giovanni Giorgi giovanni.giorgi at siforge.org
Fri Nov 11 23:40:56 UTC 2005

On 11/nov/05, at 17:48, Andres Valloud wrote:

> Hello Ron,
>
> Friday, November 11, 2005, 9:19:34 AM, you wrote:
>
> RT> Rusted at the station!!??
>
> However, language differences shouldn't matter if what is provided to
> the business is easier to maintain, faster to develop, and has less
> ownership costs.  Just like the same paragraph says, right?
I agree.
I am a true storng Squeak and Seaside fan, I have used  seaside when
first showed up.

But I like much more the Rails "pragmatic" attitude, although I am a
theoric one and love a lot some of the discussion we do in squeak
dev, sometimes.
bye bye

--
In ufficio, sto spiegando ad una collega come ci organizzeremo per
rilasciare il nostro lavoro: