[noob] Using a TransformMorph

Tom Phoenix rootbeer at redcat.com
Sat Nov 12 18:08:27 UTC 2005

On 11/12/05, Steve Greenberg <greenbes at puzzlingevidence.net> wrote:

>  I would like to make an object that can grow and shrink depending upon
> whether it's "active" (as defined by my application).

Are you talking about the "collapse" mechanism? See whether the
Morphic collapse handle does what you need. Of course, you can trigger
a collapse from some other action than using the morphic handle.

> When it's in thumbnail mode, I want
> mouseover to cause it to expand slightly, and contract back to thumbnail
> size when the mouse leaves.

You might make a subclass of CollapsedMorph that does something like
what you want. Good luck with it!

--Tom Phoenix