serious etoying :)

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sat Nov 12 23:34:02 UTC 2005

When I start the Petri net squeaklet on that page (a .pr file) I get the
following situation (see below).

Is there something which can be done to fix this, what is the expected
release of the Squeak browser plugin?

/Klaus

13 November 2005 12:27:04 am
Error: subscript is out of bounds: 0
Array(Object)>>error:
Array(Object)>>errorSubscriptBounds:
Array(Object)>>at:
Parser(Scanner)>>xBinary
Parser(Scanner)>>scanToken
Parser>>advance
Parser>>init:notifying:failBlock:
Parser>>parse:class:noPattern:context:notifying:ifFail:
Compiler>>translate:noPattern:ifFail:
Compiler>>evaluate:in:to:notifying:ifFail:
Compiler class>>evaluate:for:notifying:logged:
Compiler class>>evaluate:for:logged:
Compiler class>>evaluate:logged:
[] in RWBinaryOrTextStream(ReadWriteStream)>>fileInAnnouncing:
String>>displayProgressAt:from:to:during:
RWBinaryOrTextStream(ReadWriteStream)>>fileInAnnouncing:
RWBinaryOrTextStream(ReadWriteStream)>>fileIn
PluginCodeLoader(CodeLoader)>>installSourceFile:
[] in PluginCodeLoader(CodeLoader)>>installSourceFiles
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
PluginCodeLoader(CodeLoader)>>installSourceFiles
PluginLauncher>>startUp
[] in AutoStart class>>startUp
[] in BlockContext>>newProcess