Some Sensor refactorings ?

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Sun Nov 13 20:40:14 UTC 2005

Hi all,
i started to look at the Sensor stuff. I have two questions :
- there is two classes : EventSensor and InputSensor. The first one
seems to be a replacement of the last one. Do we really need two classes
or could we try to merge both ?
- there is an EventSensorConstants shared pool with several constants
used only by the EventSensor class. Is this class realy needed or we
could move the constants as class variables in the EventSensor class ?

What are your opinions about this ?

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##