Squeaking trouble

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Nov 14 18:39:03 UTC 2005

You're right, this is a bug in Squeak. It's probably caused by a
problem that is documented on the Mantis bug tracking system here:

http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1041

This includes a fix that will hopefully be included in future versions
of Squeak, but you are probably using an image that does not behave
properly when infinite recursion happens.

If you want to apply the fix to your own image, you can install
the patch from the Mantis page. Download the patch file called
"LowSpaceAndInterruptHandler-3-dtl.1.cs.gz" and disregard the
other files.

Dave