LayoutMorph ?

Dave Mason dmason at sarg.ryerson.ca
Mon Nov 14 22:10:13 UTC 2005

I am looking for something like SystemWindow, but without the titlebar.
In other words I'd like to specify areas of the canvas as rectangles to
hold PluggableMorphs.

So far, I haven't found anything like it.  I tried copying the
addMorph:frame: code from SystemWindow, but there seems to be a lot more
required.

Sigh... Morphic looked like such a convenient system, but either the
learning curve is just too high, or I am missing some piece of key
information (or tutorial).  I've tried the stuff on the wiki, but I
haven't found the key yet.

../Dave