Nags update

news.gmane.org mr.d.poon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 22:22:02 UTC 2005

Cees,

Looks really slick. Have you considered making it a Scrum tool, with
burndown charts, iterations, backlog etc? A Scrum tool that would be
easily hackable by a Scrum team would be awesome. All the existing Scrum
tools are limited or not customizable, or too difficult to customize.
The tool we use at the moment is written in perl - yuck!!!

You wouldn't need to use Scrum jargon, just need to be able to put tasks
into sub projects, split tasks up into smaller tasks, and have
estimations on each task. The burndown has to be done over time, so you
would have to track estimation history.

Daniel