Random and unsolicited feedback on 3.9a

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Nov 19 00:39:28 UTC 2005

Can we please consider the consequences of doing that (like potentially
breaking lots of code from fileIns) and how we are going to deal with it
*before* such a change gets included? I would hate it to have another
one of those situations where things break for absolutely no good reason.

Cheers,
   - Andreas