Nags update

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 00:52:59 UTC 2005

On 11/19/05, news.gmane.org <mr.d.poon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Cees De Groot wrote:
> > On 11/15/05, news.gmane.org <mr.d.poon at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >>Looks really slick. Have you considered making it a Scrum tool, with
> >>burndown charts, iterations, backlog etc?
> >

> > Not a Scrum tool, but yes, I am planning to make an agile development
> > tool based on it.
>
> Agile but not Scrum - that narrows it down a bit ;-)
> I guess you mean XP then!! Are you looking for a beta tester?

Agile does not mean XP.  XP is only one form of Agile Methodology.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20