Archive creation for newbies

Samir Saidani saidani at
Fri Nov 18 22:02:28 UTC 2005

Hi Eric,

I'm interested by your framework, there is some material you could use
here and if you cant contribute
( in read/write access for
everybody). Some students made available two role playing games, based
on labyrinths and I send you a little piece of code (from Simon Le
Gloannec <slegloan at>) allowing to create sprites in a
3D isometric manner. The overall idea is to propose a clear and common
framework to create games, e.g role playing games.

For your resource problem, maybe could you interact with Russel Penney
which is working on a resource framework (see
This is a real issue : representing and storing files according to
their types inside squeak, which means using a kind of squeak file
system. So your "simple" game raised a fundamental problem, as it is
often the case with simple things ;-)