MonticelloConfigurations - configurations of configurations?

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 12:11:29 UTC 2005

On 11/22/05, Bert Freudenberg <bert at impara.de> wrote:
> Until now, in the spirit of TSSTCPW, MCConfigurations are a flat list
> of versions (MCVersionDependencies, to be precise).

I've seen that. But, theoretically, because the interface of an MCM
and an MCZ w.r.t. loading seems to be the same, it should be possible
to put a pointer to an MCM in a configuration, no?

> You would have to have two separate config maps, one with all four
> packages, and one with only the two basic ones.

Yup. Lots of duplication, that's why it isn't TSSTCPW anymore and I'm
sniffing out how to embrace-and-extend MCC :)