SM 2.1 coming soon

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Nov 23 12:08:59 UTC 2005

Please, don't hardcode any color. I will just send a cs later which adds
an SM color preference to the color preferences map. As Goran said you
just need to implement a class side method on the model and do a little
initializing.

BTW. The preference and color refactorings didn't change any interface.
So any old CS should keep working.

Regards,
Hernán