Henrik Gedenryd has passed away

Mikael Kindborg mikael.kindborg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 15:45:21 UTC 2005

On 10/11/05, goran at krampe.se <goran at krampe.se> wrote:

> But the other day I really took the time to go thorugh ALL google hits
> and then I found one which gave it away from inside ACM (could not get
> to the document itself) - it said "late Henrik Gedenryd".

I looked up the ACM paper giving credit to Henrik:

Holland, Simon. Reflective Composition: the Declarative Composition
of Roles to Unify Objects, Roles, and Aspects. OOPSLA'04, Oct. 24–28, 2004.

"The work reported here is based on, and aims to continue, the
work of the late Henrik Gedenryd on this approach to object
organization [19]. Thanks to Henrik Gedenryd for numerous
discussions about his work."

Best, Micke