[ANN] [PR] Pier 1.0.0-alpha on SqueakMap

j thej at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 24 07:33:34 UTC 2005

I have been using SmallWiki2 and have totally love it !
So of course, I am really happy to see it's update, Pier, now available.

I grabbed a fresh copy of 3.9a 6704 and installed Pier from SM.
Everything went as expected.

I started the server as described and every link gives this error:

MessageNotUnderstood: WARenderNotification>>raiseSignal

I will try a 3.8 image but I wanted to post this problem.

ALSO, I want to move my smallwiki2 data to Pier. How would I go about
doing this? (please don't say cut and paste !)
Where does Smallwiki2 store the data anyway??

Jason Hogue