SqueakMap - EOCD error during upload

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Sun Nov 27 19:09:59 UTC 2005

Hi folks!

Cees De Groot <cdegroot at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/26/05, Jakub Kozisek <kozisek at chello.sk> wrote:
> > I "reinstalled" to 6665full image, run SqueakMap, upgraded to 2.1 version and
> > after selecting "Upgrade all installed package" i got EOCD error. Broken
> > links are to packages SmaCC Runtime, VMMaker and other hosted directly on SM.
>
> Goran upgraded and moved SqueakMap last Friday, so I think these can
> be described as teething problems.

Yes, it's about supporting the "map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/..." urls -
we did repoint map1 to box2 correctly ( so that
map1.squeakfoundation.org is the same box as map.squeak.org) - but I
forgot to add the virtualhost entry in Apache. So all those urls didn't
work.

Fixed now though. :)

regards, Göran