SimpleHierarchicalListMorph - current selection not highlighting

Steve Greenberg greenbes at puzzlingevidence.net
Sun Nov 27 22:30:09 UTC 2005

Hi again.  Still having fun building my app, but the
SimpleHierarchicalListMorph is giving me some trouble.

I've created my list using PluggableListItemMorph instances and it mostly
does what I expect, except that the list doesnt highlight the currently
selected item.  I see that the list has #highlightSelection, which is
supposed to call #highlightingColor on the list item.  For some reason,
though, #highlightSelection only seems to be called at list create an not
when the selection changes.

Anybody have an idea why?  Is there some flag I'm supposed to set that tells
it to highlight?

    Thanks,
    Steve