Election Team November Report

Brent Vukmer brent.vukmer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 14:40:51 UTC 2005

OK, I'm sliding in just before the deadline here :)

During November I recruited folks for the Election Team.  The team is
currently:
Benjamin Pollack
Lex Spoon
Masashi Umewaza
Daniel Vainsencher

I think this represents a good mix of folks from the community.  I'd also
like to have at least one person on the team who's active in the
creative/multimedia/learning-play side of Squeak.  Let me or one of the
other team members know if you have someone like that to recommend.

Also in November I kicked off our activity on the Election Team mailing list
(http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/elections) with the following
goals:
- in the short term, figuring out how this team should choose candidates for
guide/coordinator
- in the long term, coming up with a means for the community to choose
candidates

You don't have to be a member of the team to join the list and participate
in the discussion; I'd like as much input as I can get, from as wide a
variety of interested Squeakers as possible.

Thanks,
Brent