A first integration of Roel Typer in Squeak

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Oct 1 13:19:37 UTC 2005

karl puso en su mail :

> Where can download this ?
> Karl
I have working on SqueakLight, but I tell you what last version port by
Francisco Garau is on SqueakMap.
This version was labelled as 3.6 compatible, but you could have full working
on 3.7 and 3.8 with minor glitches, as you can't grab buttons on flaps.
But direct access to Morph and related to recent threads, as direct access
to classes typed "on the air', works fine.
I put a old MorphicWrappers.002.pr what could load in Squeak3.9a-6693, you
see awful fonts, as many was changed , but function is fine.
This is on ftp://elpelotero@200-122-97-17.cab.prima.net.ar/
password: elpelotero and I let the Mac on about ten more hours today and
tomorrow start to 09:00 GMT again.

Cheers.

Edgar