[ANN] 3.9a6693++

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Oct 1 20:51:35 UTC 2005

I think we should do a special image for now as long as the update
stream is not working...
(I'l do one tonight or tommorow)

This might actually at some point be a good idea to have "even more
unstable" images than
alpha in general, like in linux: Andrew Morton releases his own
experimental kernel, and
many changes actually are tested in this kernel before they are
getting added to the main line.

For everyone interested in Open Source Management, there is a very
nice talk from Andrew at
itconversations.com:

  http://www.itconversations.com/shows/detail594.html

Overall an interesting course in how to do successfull open source
management.

    Marcus