Project "Kolibri" help wanted

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 11:20:27 UTC 2005

No 'Kolibri' web page as of yet - only http://dgv.aardworks.nl/, but
that's all Dutch etcetera. There is a user manual which is more a
design document than a user manual (it was written to describe how the
software should work, then we started building and of course caught up
with reality ;-)). It is in English and should give a good first
impression: http://dgv.aardworks.nl/KolibriUserManual.pdf

--
Help my girlfriend's family after Katrina - http://swiki.cdegroot.com/katrina