Squeak Merchandising ;)

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Oct 2 12:41:50 UTC 2005

Hi all

The squeak foundation is moving...
We obtained the right from tim to use the logo to do some merchandising.

As we cannot have twice the same item with different logoes I created
two shops
     http://www.cafepress.com/SqFoundation
     http://www.cafepress.com/SqueakShop
We are testing them. So refrain to buy now :)
All the benefits will go to the squeakfoundation and everything will
be transparent.

We should receive some items soon to really test their size.

We plan to have Tshirt and Mugs and to use the balloon of bert who
gave us also the right
to use it. Let us know if you have some preferences for the items.

Stef