Looking for code snippets (was Re: The Weekly Squeak No.5: September 19th - September 25th)

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Oct 3 08:21:18 UTC 2005

Giovanni Corriga puso en su mail :

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to add a new column to The Weekly Squeak. It should be called
> "QuickSqueak" and it'd like its tagline to be something along the lines
> of "funny, interesting and sometimes useful snippets of code".
>
> So if you have any snippets of code that you'd like to share with the
> other squeaker, please send them to me for publication.
>
> Giovanni
Giovanni:
This is long time need.
I check what was in different places on swiki and my own "recipes" for see
if found something .

The first one could be use the Morph setToAdhereToEdge: "for buttons you use
all time"
#bottomRight
#top Right
#bottomLeft
#topLeft

And you could have the four corners of screen to "rapid fire to you target"

Edgar