The Weekly Squeak No.5: September 19th - September 25th

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Oct 3 08:40:03 UTC 2005

Giovanni Corriga puso en su mail :

>  15. SqueakLight status
Giovanni:
The SqueakLight is my child, not Jecel.

I thanks Jecel for pointing to his old work about "Mom-Child" debug part.

SquekLight have his serious English page at
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3935

And a more casual Spanish one in
http://wiki.gnulinex.org/squeakros/7

And exist a blog in Spanish named SqueakLightChronicles at:
http://200-122-97-17.cab.prima.net.ar:9000/seaside/blog/SqueakLightChronicle
s/

Also any could reach my shared
ftp://elpelotero@200-122-97-17.cab.prima.net.ar/
password: elpelotero
The Mac is on about  09:00 to 21:00 GMT .

Related to my experiments, I have now a 3.7MVC image , derived from Boris
Gaertner script, with .gif, .png, network, ffi and .mp3 support , all in 2.4
MB

Edgar