Squeak Merchandising ;)

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Oct 3 08:45:51 UTC 2005

On 3 oct. 05, at 08:48, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:

> At SqueakShop, seems the 5$ single button was mislabeled "10 pack".
thanks for reporting I fixed it

> Cool, always wanted to have one of those...

:) soon we will receive the one we ordered and let you know how it
looks.
Then Tshirts...mug.... and all the rests
I prefer the one of tim in metal but they do not make those :)

> Where's the new logo from? what are the 3 halo-like thingies?
> pretty nice

I did it :) with some logoes fan here. I fact I did a lot of tries.....
And I wanted to represent synergy between the forks :) and the fact
that squeakfoundation is
here to help promoting squeak. I also changed the feel of squeak in
general (warn positif colors).

Stef