Looking for code snippets (was Re: The Weekly Squeak No.5: September 19th - September 25th)

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Oct 3 10:06:20 UTC 2005

Hello Giovanni,

GC> I'd like to add a new column to The Weekly Squeak. It should be called
GC> "QuickSqueak" and it'd like its tagline to be something along the lines
GC> of "funny, interesting and sometimes useful snippets of code".

When experimenting I tend to clutter up my screen with homebrewn
morphs.

In a workspce I have a snippet for cleanup:

World submorphs do:
  [:each | (each isKindOf: Markierung) ifTrue: [each delete].
           ' ... add lines as you need them '
           (each isKindOf: PolygonMorph) ifTrue: [each delete] ]

easy to expand or shrink and it does the job.

Maybe you are not aware of Gorans' snippet of the day, maybe he
permits recycling.

Keep going!

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net