0000854: Long Delay schedules a deferred image crash

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Oct 4 15:47:04 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 14:21 +0200, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> Am 04.10.2005 um 02:40 schrieb tim Rowledge:
>
> > Since the Mantis report is closed and I can't see how to open it
> > again [...]
>
> I think simply adding a note to a closed issue will re-open it.
>
> - Bert -

Actually, I don't think Tim is even being offered the opportunity to add
a note.  I've had this reported before that the 'Add Note' section
doesn't appear for anyone below Manager (Developer?) level once an issue
has been closed.

Actually in my opinion it's probably not the best idea to reopen issue
854.  It has gone through it's full cycle including Stephane having
harvested it just 2 days ago.  I think it would be confusing to start it
over again.  At this point I think Tim would need to provide a
changeset/mcz to replace the already harvested fixes and that should be
submitted as a new issue and that new issue should be marked as related
to 854.

Ken