OFF Topics :: PC-laptop or Powerbook

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 19:46:22 UTC 2005

For Squeak, I don't think it makes a difference. I wanted a Powerbook,
because I like Mac OS X, but the price for a decent (1400x1000) screen
where horrendous for powerbooks, so I bought a very powerful (3.2GHz
P4HT, 1G RAM) pc laptop with the hi res screen for a lot less money.

If money's not an issue, a Mac might be the nicer alternative ;)