OFF Topics :: PC-laptop or Powerbook

Bob Courchaine bobc at nfldinet.com
Wed Oct 5 15:34:46 UTC 2005

I'm w/ you, Cees!

I lug my Latitude 100L (P4, 1Gig RAM, 55Gig HDD, XP <sigh>) everywhere
on my 10 yr old Diamondback Outlook rigged for commuting in snow/rain/etc.

Never had it (the laptop) complain about running *anything* I wanted to
test or work with. And being able to work from home or office w/
everything exactly the same makes life much more enjoyable.

Only suggestion would be to be sure to get a carrying case w/ a nice,
padded shoulder strap!  8^)

Bob