Games managed with MC

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Oct 5 17:58:42 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-05 at 14:48 -0300, Alejandro Magistrello wrote:
> thanks, but a problem i have with squeaksource is that it can´t be
> accessed throug the firewall i'm behind.

Isn't most of it accessible through port 80 or 21 (ftp)?  What exactly
can you not access?

> maybe theres is a way to make Mantis send me emails with info like
> this (when an issue is assigned to certain project/category).

Absolutely.  We really really REALLY need to start forming teams to
adopt categories/packages.  Once that is done a developer (perhaps a
pseudo-developer representing the team as a whole) can be assigned to
the appropriate Mantis category (or categories) once that is done
whenever a new report is created for a category then the report is
emailed to the email address assigned to the developer.

Ken