Squeak Plugin for Opera 8

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Thu Oct 6 00:31:17 UTC 2005

Blake wrote:

> On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 05:19:38 -0700, Steffen Märcker <merkste at web.de>
> wrote:
>
>> Am Wed, 05 Oct 2005 03:52:13 +0200 hat Blake <blake at kingdomrpg.com>
>> geschrieben:

>>> Squealand.org?
>>>

>> Ok ok,
>> finding the plugin was not the real problem but I wonder how I make
>> it  working with Opera!? ... help
>>
>> ciao, Steffen
>

> 1) Go to squeakland.org
> 2) Download squeak installer (this may take a while, the site's
> acting  hinky today)
> 3) Run squeak installer
> 4) If opera is running, shut it down and restart
> 5) You now have a squeak plug-in for Opera, Firefox, IE and Netscape.

Actually, this always was questionable to me.
Here's what I'm saying. I already have and use squeak. Why do I need to
download an image and a VM again? Can I just download a "plugin" to make
it all work with what I have?

brad

(BTW: shouldn't #2 above be:
2) Select "Download Squeak" from the Home Page")