[ANN] New Website

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Thu Oct 6 08:25:38 UTC 2005

The new website is truly impressive. I tested it with some questions that
have turned up over the past two years, and immediately found the answers.
I find the site both informative and pleasing to look at.

Congratulations
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver
N-0378 Oslo           Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27
Norway