Squeak Plugin for Opera 8

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Thu Oct 6 20:34:41 UTC 2005

One can also "play" Squeak project files in Opera (I'm also using Opera
8.5). Just add the following line (all is one line) behind the
application/x-Squeak-Source mime type:

application/x-squeak-project=6,,S:\Program
Files\Opera\Program\Plugins\NPSqueak.dll,NPSqueak,pr,|Squeak Project
Files(*.pr)

Note that you have to adjust the drive letter and directory name(s) to
match your installation.

/Klaus