Squeak Plugin for Opera 8

Steffen Märcker merkste at web.de
Fri Oct 7 12:07:26 UTC 2005

Hi,

thank you both Louis and Klaus, with your hints I was able to get closer
to the core of the problem.
Actually it's not a Problem with Opera but one with the plugin itself.
I've figured out that the plugin work under the administrative Account
with which I've installed it. Consequently I thought It's a problem with
the user rights and gave my own account adminstrative rights. But it
didn't help.
So I guess that there's a problem with the installer which seems not to be
configured properly to set up the plugin on multi user systems...

So far...

Steffen, waiting for ideas ;)

--
Erstellt mit M2, Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul:
http://www.opera.com/m2/