Squeak Plugin for Opera 8

Steffen Märcker merkste at web.de
Fri Oct 7 16:24:24 UTC 2005

Hi,

> It's not practical to run XP in non-administrator mode for many tasks.
> (Perhaps all but the most trivial tasks.)
>
> Did you try re-installing it after changing your own account to admin?

excuse me, but running Windows XP as restricted user is essential to have
secure System - I would never give my normal account administrative rights
permanently. Good software should address the issue of restricted user
accounts.

But to test it I'll reinstall the plugin as admin.

Bye, Steffen

--
Erstellt mit M2, Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul:
http://www.opera.com/m2/