Squeak Plugin for Opera 8

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 7 22:18:53 UTC 2005

Steffen

as far as I can say, several weeks ago, I was able to install and run the
plugin on Windows 2000 under IE and Mozilla, without admin priviledges. I do
not use it much there, but it seems to work. Did you try to uninstall /
install the plugin? You may want to try on IE first and Opera after that.

I did have a problem with a plugin update (which got fixed after
deinstall/reinstall) but I think it only exhibited itself once I loaded
project into the plugin. I do not have XP to try, but can look into my
registry or try reinstall the latest on 2000 if that helps. (Rereading your
emails I am not sure I understand whether you cannot run at all or only under
certain user/Opera. )

Milan