Knowledge Documentation topic/relationship maps??

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Sun Oct 9 05:29:05 UTC 2005

jwalsh at bigpond.net.au wrote:

>Correction: It's SWOT not SWAT. Sorry.
>
>But I was careful to say childish, and in this usage I do mean it quite strictly.
>Children do not map the mind. They also don't see things objectively either.
>In a child the mind, as the faculty of thought, is still under development.
>So children behaving like children is certainly not without mind.
>Where the faculties of Imagination, Understanding and Reason are all working in perfect harmony, no contradiction need occur.
>However not the same for adults who do consciously try to behave like children.
>Then it is Purposeful and Determined behaviour, so it is flawed from the start.
>
>Thanks for picking me up, I often get my tems mixed. Age problem.

uh... ok... I don't really follow what you are saying.

AFA SWOT, if you mean Strengths  Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats,
than this exercise is a handy way to get a very brief overview of
business competition landscape. It's clearly not comprehensive in any
sense.
I don't see how it's associated with mindmapping, though.

brad

--
Brad Fuller
(408) 799-6124