[Balloon] BalloonCanvas bug?

Peace Jerome peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 06:49:49 UTC 2005

[Balloon] BalloonCanvas bug?

I looked into it. Wrote it up for mantis:
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1914.

Culprit seems to in Form canvas this is just a special
instance.

Good find. And a wonderful report.  Reproducible code
is just the ticket. Hans please get a mantis account
and make you bug reports there.  Your quality of
observation and focused reporting is great.

wrote:

>When displaying square and round dots in different
colors with the
>following test code, the BalloonCanvas appears to
mesh up the colors.
>Red-red-blue-red rectangles appear, instead of the
expected
>red-blue-red-blue.
>When I change the order within the block, with first
the #fillOval:etc
>and then the #fillRectangle:etc, the results are as
expected though.
>Something weird is going on here, with #fillOval:etc
always updating the