About FileList/FileList2 and related

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Oct 10 06:53:41 UTC 2005

Hi all

Recently I had a look at FileList and FileList2 and this is not
really beautiful.

First FileList allRegisteredServices is borken since Object got
registered and I do not know how.

Now FileList2 has far too much class methods (whose could be instance
side).
FileList2 has initialize while FileList don't.
I cannot send the same messages to open FileList and FileList2....argh

So I was thinking that it would be nice if a group of people would
like to team to
propose either a new FileList or refactoring/cleaning the existing
one to get something good
once for all.

Stef