Henryk bluelook image

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Tue Oct 11 09:59:54 UTC 2005

Folks,

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?st=E9phane_ducasse?= <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> I'm sure that you will be interested by the old image marcus nicely
> published on his web page....
> It is the blue look done by henryk long time ago with TT support and
> all the rest...
>
> > http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~denker/temp/aspectblt.zip

The above image also contains a very interesting "Universal Composition"
framework developed by Henrik (with an "i" please, not "Henryk") which
he wrote a very intriguing draft paper about:

	http://www.lucs.lu.se/People/Henrik.Gedenryd/Squeak/UC/UCpaper.pdf

The really sad part is that I am sorry to say that Henrik Gedenryd has
passed away.

I just this minute confirmed this through the Swedish IRS, he passed
away almost 3 years ago in november 2002 at the age of 32.

I will post again in a few minutes telling you a bit about Henrik and
the work he did.

regards, Göran