Changeset question

Tom Phoenix rootbeer at redcat.com
Tue Oct 11 17:53:08 UTC 2005

On 10/7/05, David Faught <dave_faught at yahoo.com> wrote:
> First of all, should I care about
> changesets anymore?

Good question. I'm not sure why nobody has answered it yet.

> In a changeSorter in this newer 3.8 image, NetModel shows up twice in
> the list of changesets.  No matter which one I click on, the same one
> is selected and the list of classes in it is empty.

I've seen similar behavior. I think it was caused by having created a
project (and thus a change set) with the same name as an earlier
change set. I haven't dug into the code to find out, though.

> So there is some kind of "ghost" changeset that is the current
> changeset as far as the image is concerned, but that has nothing in it.
>  Is there some way to get rid of this "ghost" without deleting the real
> changeset, or is the real changeset not really there any more?  And
> again, do I really care about any of this if I'm using Monticello?

I'm watching for these answers, too. Hope this helps!

--Tom Phoenix