Demo: bug/wishlist voting system

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:39:51 UTC 2005

I don't know. Maybe - there is a ProtoObject subclass involved
(DatabaseProxy, a class that proxies OmniBase objects across
transactions). But the image kept running and there's no debugger or
exception notification on the UI... However, the fact that processes
were suspended, and AFAICT the debugger is the most likely Suspender
Of Ye Processes, it might be worthwhile to take a look in that
direction.

Strangely enough, the image has been happily running the test site
ever since I got determined to really really get down to the issue...
The bug probably got scared...