News Team Proposal

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Oct 12 21:32:19 UTC 2005

I support the formation of this team and will be it's coordinator.  I
will be coordinating with Giovanni to get a mailing list and any other
support facilities setup.

Now is the time to get in on the ground floor of this important group,
so don't wait to volunteer.

Also Giovanni suggested to me that this team would be a good choice for
moderating a Squeak-Announce list if we decide to start one and I concur
with him.

Ken