Is it time for a Squeak-Announce list?

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 03:21:15 UTC 2005

Sounds like a good idea.  Are you sure you're up for moderating it
though?  You're already doing a lot in the community... just a
thought.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20