Need to do something

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Oct 12 22:38:26 UTC 2005

On 12-Oct-05, at 10:20 AM, Andreas Raab wrote:

> . Look at VMMaker,
I wouldn't hold VMMaker up as any paragon of package virtue right
now. Bugger all has been done for ages;  are there even plausibly
recent VMs for windows and *nix?  I'm still awaiting any sort of
response to a large number of questions about future stuff and
current fixes. Frankly, if nobody starts to show some actual interest
in being involved I'll drop the whole frigging thing.

And as for complaining about people messing with Chess code - well
did _you_ show any signs of ownership or care? Did you fix bugs,
bring up to date etc? Yes, I'm sure you're busy but who isn't? Why
would you expect anyone else to put in effort to maintain packages
when you don't?

tim