Problem with SqueakMap

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:49:10 UTC 2005

Look at the file that was downloaded.  It may actually be an HTML file
containing a 404 or something of that nature.

Which package were you trying to load?

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20