Need to do something

Daniel Vainsencher daniel.vainsencher at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 17:32:59 UTC 2005

Note that the work needed to be able to share packages is exactly the
work required to make the update stream work - create a series of
loadable package versions that get (any image) from here to there.

This is what makes the whole "images vs updates" thread pretty much
bogus in my eyes. If we stop doing this work for some package, and just
patch things up, we will probably never share that code with any other
image-lines that want to keep their own images.

Daniel